Super healthy & Refreshingly zesty homemade Bircher Muesli. My favourite breakfast/snack to eat when the weather is too warm outside to eat porridge. So creamy, with a hint of lime which goes so SO well. We also have plump juicy raisins/sultanas, mixed seeds & flaked almonds for texture and a sweet grated apple.
I am obsessed with this!
- 120g Oats
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- a handful mixed seeds
- a handful toasted flaked almonds
- a pinch of salt
- zest of 1 lime
- 300g plant milk
- 1 medium red apple, grated
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- fresh blueberries, for topping
- coconut yoghurt, to serve
- In a large bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together including the lime zest.
- Stir in the milk, maple syrup & grated apple. Mix well to combine.
- Cover the bowl with cling-film and leave to chill in the fridge to set for at least 6 hours overnight until thick and creamy.
- In the morning, serve the muesli in a clean empty jar or breakfast bowl and top with coconut yoghurt and the fresh blueberries. Enjoy!