This is such a classic combination… strawberries and banana’s. My 9 year old daughter absolutely loves this combination (i think most children love it) and i love it too! Fruity oats is the best!
I also added some hemp seeds, cacao nibs, chia seeds and goji berries (as pictured)
- 50g oats
- a pinch of salt
- 190g unsweetened soya milk, (or any plant milk)
- 1 medium ripe banana, sliced
- 4 medium strawberries, diced (plus extra for topping)
- Add oats, salt & milk to a small saucepan then add half of the sliced banana (leave the other half for topping) and the diced strawberries.
- Cook on a medium heat setting for 5 minutes until you get to your desired consistency and the oats turn pink. (and more milk for a creamier consistency, or cook for longer for a thick textured consistency)
- Once cooked, pour into your breakfast bowl and top with the other half of banana slices and more strawberries. Enjoy!
If you end up making this recipe, it would be really nice if you could let me know what you think by leaving a comment down below.
Or if you had time to take a photo, i would LOVE to see your photos on Instagram and i will share it in my Insta-Stories. Just tag @nourishing.alex or use #nourishingalex so i can see your wonderful recreations!
Lots Of Love Alex ♥