This super green pasta only takes 15 minutes to make, its super easy which is great if your looking for a quick, nutritious, easy meal to make mid-week! I love this pasta! Its packed with so many vitamins & minerals including iron & calcium, how amazing is that? OH and can’t forget that it’s super deeelicious too!
- 150g dried pasta (2 servings)
- 100g frozen peas
- 100ml dairy-free milk
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 2 small cloves garlic
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 60g fresh spinach
- 1 tsp nutritional yeast (optional)
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Cook the pasta according to packet instructions. Cook the peas in the same pan as the pasta to cook at the same time.
- To make the creamy green sauce, add the milk, garlic, avocado, lemon juice, nutritional yeast (if using) & spinach to a blender and blitz until super smooth and creamy! (I just used a handstick blender to blend mine)
- Once the pasta and peas has cooked, drain the water from the pan then add them back into the pan.
- Pour the super green creamy sauce over the pasta and peas, season with salt & pepper, stir well on a low heat setting to warm everything up.
- Serve with cherry tomatoes and sprinkle with more nutritional yeast. ENJOY!
PS – If you make this recipe, i would love to hear what you think! Let me know what you think by commenting below. Or if you take a photo, post it on Instagram and tag @nourishingalex and i will happily share it on my Insta-Stories! THANKS, Alex ❤