These vegan banana oat protein pancakes are mega fluffy and contains a good 22g protein for the whole batch! I use my favourite protein powders from MyVegan because their flavours are delicious. They’re not chalky or gritty like other protein powders i have used before, and they seemed to make my pancakes extra fluffy!
You can get 30% off MyVegan by using my code ALEX30 at the checkout, and if you spend £30 you can get a free bottle of vitamin B12 supplements!
Makes 10 mini pancakes
- 100g Oat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 scoop My Vegan banana protein powder
- a pinch of salt
- a sprinkle of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 large ripe mashed banana
- 220ml plant milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup, plus extra to drizzle
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs
- a little coconut oil, for frying
- To make the oat flour, blend up your normal oats in a blender or using a hand-stick until your form a powder/flour consistency.
- Add your oat flour to a mixing bowl, followed by all the other dry ingredients, then mix well to combine.
- Next pour in the plant milk,1/2 mashed banana, maple syrup and cacao nibs, then whisk it all up until your form a thick, but pourable pancake batter.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan on a medium/high heat setting.
- Once hot, add 2 tbsp of the pancake batter per pancake and cook until you see bubbles forming on the surface of the pancake, then flip them over to cook for another 1-2 mins on the other side until both sides are lightly golden.
- Serve and top with the other half of the banana, cacao nibs, fresh berries, coconut yoghurt and a drizzle of maple syrup! Enjoy!
PS – If you make this recipe, i would love to hear what you think! Let me know what you think by commenting below. Or if you take a photo, post it on Instagram and tag @nourishingalex and i will happily share it on my Insta-Stories! THANKS, Alex ❤