These balsamic maple glazed roasted Brussels sprouts make the most delicious side dish to a Sunday Roast dinner or Christmas dinner. I even enjoy eating this side dish on its own! It makes Brussels Sprouts taste more exciting and flavorful rather than just boiling them!
- about 620g Brussels Sprouts, halved
- a couple handfuls of pecan nuts
- a handful dried cranberries
- 3tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp garlic granules
- 1/2 tsp dried chilli flakes (or however much you like)
- olive oil for cooking
- salt & pepper, to season
- Preheat oven to 200c/180c fan oven/400f/gas mark 6. Line a large baking tray with non-stick baking parchment.
- Add your sliced Brussels sprouts to the baking tray and drizzle with a little olive oil, rub the oil into the sprouts with your hands then season with salt & pepper.
- Place them in the oven, cook for 10 mins until slightly soft.
- Meanwhile make the balsamic maple glaze by adding the balsamic vinegar, maple syrup, garlic granules, chilli flakes to a small bowl, then whisk everything together until combined.
- Take the sprouts out the oven after 10 mins of cooking, add the pecans & dried cranberries to the baking tray, then drizzle everything with the balsamic maple glaze.
- Place back into the oven tho further cook for 5-10 minutes until the sprouts are roasted and soft on the inside. Enjoy with your roast dinner or for any side dish!
PS – If you ever end up making this recipe, let me know what you think by commenting below. I always love to hear what people think! Or if you managed to take a photo, post it on Instagram and tag @nourishingalex so i can see it and i will share it on my Insta-stories! THANKS! Alex ❤